Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Profesoooooooooor

so this is going to be the shortest message ever, because i have 5 minutes before I have to head over to give my class to the adults in el municipio. And I cannot write after because i promised (why? child peer pressure) to take the kids that i live with to the fair :) should be reaaaallly fun/exausting. I am soooo tired, and my head hurts constantly and I am always thirsty because I apparently am not made up of 75% water, its more like 89%. I have so much to write about I could probably write a few hbo movies just from a few of the stories. However, time is short at the moment so I shall just say this: I am a rock star here. literally. everyone in two cities knows my name and either calls me Brian or Profesor or Profe... its pretty great. I also have recieved numerous job offers as well as marraige offers, all of which I said I will check back with them when I graduate in a year ;). My spanish has improved rapidly as a result of studying for my teaching because whatever I teach in English I have to be able to say in Spanish, and now I have friends who I converse and hang out with daily. Gotta say its a pretty sweet gig :) OK gotta jet, ill try to write more tomorrow :) LOVE! CIAO!

-Profe Peluche

2 comments:

  1. why HBO special? seems kind of odd pick! i'm so glad you are having a great time! live it up and teach well!

    ReplyDelete